A plethora of links, some geeky, most for fun but again I’m short on time as I head into the office so I’m just relaying the good stuff below:
– From one of my all time favorite developers Raymond Chen, ‘The Notepad file encoding problem, redux‘
– Apple announces the iPhone is still on schedule for a June release.
– 12 Ways to be a Security Idiot [via GAS]
– The Ultimate Geek Boxer Shorts
– This should have the ‘Obvious’ tag: “Nanoparticles can damage DNA, increase cancer risk”
– A teenager was inadvertently jailed for 12 days due to mixup over recent DST changes
– New Red Hawk 4.2 release of real-time Linux scales up to 32 cpu cores!
– I recently stumbled on LyteByte, check them out if you’re interested in tips and tricks. Here’s a recent post on how to ‘Remove the shortcut overlay in Windows Vista‘
– Last, but not least (via OSNews), one of my favorite topics recently regarding obsolete computers and the fun and profit you can have with them.