How would you like to create your own laboratory at home to monitor the sun and report your findings for science?
It’s time to conduct your own investigations of the Sun. Find out place in the solar cycle. Predict future solar storms. Develop your own research project. You can do all this through the Sun Lab, a citizen science program you can do at home.
If you’re ready to start exploring the Sun, you need two things:
– Get educated here at this PBS site on Sun Research and why we care.
– Build your own Desktop Spectrometry Kit for $40US (pic below). The Public Lab Desktop Spectrometry Kit includes all the parts for a compact, simple, yet powerful experimental tool — a visible/near-infrared spectrometer, also known as a spectroscope or spectrophotometer.
Latest posts by Andy (see all)
- Winlottojackpots sorts the best prizes at BOTB - October 31, 2019
- When Should You Rent a Dumpster? - October 18, 2019
- Grown-Up Halloween Fun with the Spookiest Slot Games - October 14, 2019