- A unit in watts of saved energy. [Wiktionary]
- “The saving of a megawatt of power by reducing consumption or increasing efficiency.” [from Sustainability Dictionary]
The following two tabs change content below.
I'm an eternal optimist, geek of many areas, entrepreneur, coder, love RVs, cats and nuclear submarines.
Latest posts by Andy (see all)
- Online Casino Websites & their Regulatory Bodies - February 10, 2022
- Some Reasons Why Free Spins Bonus Features Are So Loved by Slot Gamblers - February 10, 2022
- Another Big Chance for Amazon - February 6, 2022