- A unit in watts of saved energy. [Wiktionary]
- “The saving of a megawatt of power by reducing consumption or increasing efficiency.” [from Sustainability Dictionary]
The following two tabs change content below.
I'm an eternal optimist, geek of many areas, entrepreneur, coder, love RVs, cats and nuclear submarines.
Latest posts by Andy (see all)
- XBOX GAME PASS GAMES YOU CAN ENJOY WHILE RELAXING - November 11, 2021
- Top Simulation Games on Xbox Game Pass You Have to Try - November 11, 2021
- Tips on How You Can Use Technology in Healthy Ways - November 11, 2021