The Villain’s Guide To Better Living, from Chronicle Books for just US$12.95. It’s written by Neil Zawacki and illustrated by Bill Brown.
Within lie the answers to such trying questions as:
- Home decor — Gothic? Apocalyptic? Ikea?
- Friends — Do I have any? Can I make them?
- Work — Should I be a mad scientist or a corporate bastard?
Written by the author of How to Be a Villain, this fiendish lifestyle guide is a must-have for any villain who knows more about programming TiVo than about entertaining with panache.
Latest posts by Andy (see all)
- Innovations in active wear - September 22, 2016
- The science behind your favorite gemstone’s sparkle - September 20, 2016
- 5 Life Skills That Games Help You Develop - September 19, 2016