The Villain’s Guide To Better Living, from Chronicle Books for just US$12.95. It’s written by Neil Zawacki and illustrated by Bill Brown.
Within lie the answers to such trying questions as:
- Home decor — Gothic? Apocalyptic? Ikea?
- Friends — Do I have any? Can I make them?
- Work — Should I be a mad scientist or a corporate bastard?
Written by the author of How to Be a Villain, this fiendish lifestyle guide is a must-have for any villain who knows more about programming TiVo than about entertaining with panache.
Latest posts by Andy (see all)
- Clever risking makes sense. How to win and keep eye on your safety - December 7, 2016
- 7 Essential Tech Gadgets You Need for College - December 1, 2016
- Showing Your Love For Gaming Like Never Before - November 30, 2016