The Villain’s Guide To Better Living, from Chronicle Books for just US$12.95. It’s written by Neil Zawacki and illustrated by Bill Brown.
Within lie the answers to such trying questions as:
- Home decor — Gothic? Apocalyptic? Ikea?
- Friends — Do I have any? Can I make them?
- Work — Should I be a mad scientist or a corporate bastard?
Written by the author of How to Be a Villain, this fiendish lifestyle guide is a must-have for any villain who knows more about programming TiVo than about entertaining with panache.
Latest posts by Andy (see all)
- Google Employee Develops DIY Android-Powered First Prototype Bathroom Mirror - February 8, 2016
- You can now stream movies from The Pirate Bay & Popcorn Time - February 8, 2016
- Tips for building an audience for a niche product online - February 8, 2016