The 3 new iPhone ads highlight the following characteristics:
- ‘Never Been an iPod’ – shows what your iPod can’t do when it comes to multitouch scrolling through albums, songs and playlists. And oh btw, it can make calls.
- ‘How To’ – quick demos of how to turn it on, how to access your music, how to surf the web with Safari, how to read your e-mail and ends with how to receive an incoming call
- ‘Calamari‘ – watching the Pirates of the Caribbean movie makes you hungry for seafood so the ads shows the user opening Maps, typing in ‘seafood’ using the on screen keyboard and locating the nearest seafood restaurants. User dials out to that restaurant at a single touch within Maps.
The following two tabs change content below.
I'm an eternal optimist, follow a Buddhist philosophy, geek of many areas, entrepreneur, learning the Chinese language, a die-hard sports fan, love politics and nuclear submarines.
Latest posts by Andy (see all)
- A Look At What The CAD Workstation Can Do For Your PC - October 19, 2016
- Innovations in active wear - September 22, 2016
- The science behind your favorite gemstone’s sparkle - September 20, 2016