It appears that the Force is strong with ‘Family Guy’.
The animation will kick off it’s 2008 Fall season with a retelling of the Star Wars saga in an hour long episode using the Family Guy characters.
Here’s how the characters will line up as the cast:
- Peter will play Han Solo (the lucky devil)
- Lois (the mom) is Princess Leia
- Baby Stewie is Darth Vader (who didn’t see that coming?)
- Brian the dog is Chewbacca
- Chris the son is Luke
- Cleveland and Quagmire are R2-D2 & C3-P0
- Old guy Herbert is Obi-Wan
Link to Variety with more details, no word on the role to be played by the daughter ‘Meg’.
Latest posts by Andy (see all)
- A Look At What The CAD Workstation Can Do For Your PC - October 19, 2016
- Innovations in active wear - September 22, 2016
- The science behind your favorite gemstone’s sparkle - September 20, 2016