Websurdity has an excellent summary of the uncomfortable questions about the Death Star attack that led to its destruction. Of course the premise is that Luke Skywalker was *not* responsible for blowing up the death star but he had a lot of help, from the inside.
A couple of choice questions posed in the inquiry:
– Why was the rebel pilot who supposedly destroyed the Death Star reported to be on the Death Star days, maybe hours, prior to its destruction? Why was he allowed to escape, and why were several individuals dressed in Stormtrooper uniforms seen helping him?
– Why did Lord Vader decide to break all protocols and personally pilot a lightly armored TIE Fighter? Conveniently, this placed Lord Vader outside of the Death Star when it was destroyed.
Latest posts by Andy (see all)
- Google Employee Develops DIY Android-Powered First Prototype Bathroom Mirror - February 8, 2016
- You can now stream movies from The Pirate Bay & Popcorn Time - February 8, 2016
- Tips for building an audience for a niche product online - February 8, 2016