Rivia is a new software developer that focuses on Windows Mobile devices. They have a new game out called Fishopolis with a unique controlling system which utilizes the phone’s camera to detect movement. A trial version with access to the first 3 levels is available from their site, or you can purchase it from Handango for US $12.95.
Here’s a more detailed description from the Rivia site:
Fishopolis is Real-Action Shoot’em Up game. Your task is to shoot fish, but what the real fun part is that you are using your whole phone to aim. Simply – to aim to the right, move your phone to the right. Fishopolis is using the image from the phone’s camera to detect movement. Now this is real action!
Go through the quest for Fishotreasure which consists of 11 levels with 8 different types of fish to shoot or try yourself in Time and Countdown challenges.
This is the game that will make you feel that your smartphone is really Smart!
– Unique controlling system, based on camera movement
– 3 game modes – Story Mode, Time Trial, Countdown Mode
– Story Mode with 11 levels
– 8 different types of fish with unique behavior to shoot at
Amazing Graphics and Sound experience
– Possibility to keep the high scores for each game mode
[found via msmobiles]
Latest posts by Andy (see all)
- BEST SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS TO CONSIDER FOR BUSINESS VISIBILITY - March 27, 2018
- Early Earthquake Warnings Through Gravity Waves - December 4, 2017
- Tech billionaires spent $170 million on a new kind of school — now classrooms are shrinking and some parents say their kids are ‘guinea pigs’ - November 28, 2017