From the Fossil web site:
The Fossil Caller ID watch with Bluetooth technology keeps you connected in style by combining a vintage analog/digital watch design with Bluetooth Wireless technology. It notifies you when your phone rings with a discreet vibrating sensation and showing the caller’s name and/or number on the bright OLED display. When an SMS/text message is received the watch will vibrate and the text alert icon will appear. You can mute the phone’s ringer or reject a call by simply pushing a button on the watch.
- 2-hand analog time keeping
- Call notification with Caller ID
- Text message notification
- Vibrating alert
- Bright OLED display
- Simple 2-button operation
- Recharge through USB or universal AC adapter
- Fossil is taking pre-orders for them now to be delivered in time for Chirstmas.
- It’s compatible with Sony Ericsson Bluetooth enabled mobile phones and Series 60 phones using Symbian OS version 7, 8, and 8.1.
- Personal note to the wife, this is not a hint from me to get one. I’m still in love with the one i hinted for and received from Mrs.Claus for Christmas 2 years ago. 🙂
Latest posts by Andy (see all)
- Rotary Mobile Phone for a Distraction-free Life - February 15, 2020
- The Technology In The iGaming Industry - February 12, 2020
- Why the World’s Best Mathematicians Are Hoarding Chalk - February 11, 2020